January 29th 2023 | 1pm - 4pm
Are you or is someone you know newly engaged?
- It is our honour to have you and your guests attend Longcourt House Hotel for such a joyous occasions as your wedding , if you wish to host a civil, spiritual or humanist ceremony, we would be delighted to facilitate this within the hotel.
- A wedding at Longcourt House Hotel is a special one, it is Your Special Day and it will have our sole attention, we only host one wedding per day.
- Our Wedding Team will be with you to guide and assist you throughout the planning process
- Red carpet welcome for you and all your guests
- Let’s Celebrate – we will provide a champagne reception for the Bridal Party
- Candelabras and unique centre pieces can set off the style of each table
- Top table sliver cloche service for the extra special X factor
- Choose from our round or square cake stand to proudly display your beautiful wedding cake
- Our Honeymoon suite is yours with our compliments on the night of the wedding
- We also offer you two additional complimentary rooms which you might like to gift to family members
- In addition, we will offer you special accommodation rates for your guests attending your wedding celebrations
- Complimentary Menu Tasting before your big day to ensure the menu is the perfect blend to wow and satisfy your guests
- Background music and Mood Lighting to really set the scene and create the perfect ambience for your wedding celebrations
Dearbhla and Conor
‘Right from the start, no ask was too great. The creativity, care and organisation shown by Marian, Mario and the whole team at the Longcourt meant that every idea and personal touch was discussed, documented and then delivered on the day. Never feeling like an annoyance (although I’m sure I was with my random requests), Marian was always on the other end of the phone, laughing and chatting, assuring us that everything was in place every step of the way. Despite this, nothing could have prepared us for when the doors opened to the ballroom on November 5th… it was just breathtaking. Everything from the decor to the kindness of the staff, to the delicious food and impeccable service, completely surpassed our already high expectations. The dessert buffet (for obvious reasons) was a crowd favourite!
We really cannot thank every member of staff at the Longcourt enough for how special and memorable they made this special day. Marian and Mario – your staff are a credit to you and your leadership is evident. Thank you both also for your hard work, kindness, and dedication… but most of all for your laughter when times got stressful (no I’m definitely not a mumzilla😂) We will always remember you as one of the best parts of our very special day.’
Mother of the Bride
Jane and Rob
‘We had our wedding in the Longcourt House Hotel in July and it was perfect! From the day we viewed the venue they couldn’t do enough for us, no ask was too big or small. All of the staff are extremely professional, friendly and accommodating. The selling point for us was the private drinks reception area and courtyard. The food and drink flowed all day and our guests were blown away by the service – every guest was catered for! Our only wish is that we could do it all over again.’
Jane & Rob
Geraldine and Pat
Pat & I wish to thank Longcourt House Hotel, Management, staff, especially our amazing wedding Coordinator Marian Hughes, from the bottom of our hearts for what we can only describe as The Perfect Day. Mario, his beautiful wife Ela and their amazing team treated Pat & I, our Families and guests like V.I.P s. from start to finish. Planning to departure, so much so all our guests, want to do it all again. In fact, we have our first anniversary celebrations booked already.
We were blown away, by the way we were looked after, with every need catered to, every step of the way. The delightful tasting evening had Pat & I, smiling ear to ear. Such a special, intimate evening, which reassured us we were not only in safe hands, we were in the best hands. We could not recommend The Longcourt House Hotel enough for your Perfect day.
Much love, and best wishes to all future brides, grooms, bridal parties, family & friends.
We have left, a lot unsaid because it can only be experienced, first-hand. Impossible to convey in words.
Geraldine & Pat
Rachel and Shane
We would definitely recommend Longcourt House Hotel to any couple getting married. The staff are so kind and very helpful and the Hotel and food were amazing I’d give it a five-star rating. Triona and Marian were our wedding planners they helped us in every way they could from start to finish. They made it so relaxing and enjoyable the day of our wedding. Mario was there to help through our day too . Top-class hotel. Thanking you.
Rachel & Shane